Cybernetics and Computer Engineering, 2021, 2(204)
GRITSENKO V.I., Corresponding Member of NAS of Ukraine,
Director of International Research and Training Center for Information Technologies and Systems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
BABAK O.V., PhD (Engineering), Senior Researcher,
Ecological Digital Systems Department
International Research and Training Center for Information Technologies and Systems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine,
40, Acad. Glushkov av., Kyiv, 03187, Ukraine
PECULIARITIES OF INTERCONNECTION 5G, 6G NETWORKS WITH BIG DATA, INTERNET OF THINGS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Introduction. The 5G, 6G mobile technologies, which are actively developing in the world, and the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data (BD), artificial intelligence (AI) are closely intertwined. It is important to understand the features of the relationship to effectively use them in new intelligent information technologies.
The purpose of the article is to highlight the most important features of the relationship, which are viewed on the basis of experience in implementing 5G and 6G technologies.
Results. the Internet of Things, industrial (IIoT), the Internet in total (IoE) use 5G, 6G technologies, as well as cloud, fog and boundary computing for high-speed communication with devices. Machine learning (ML), Date Mining, neural networks and simulation are used to analyze BD. AI algorithms are an integral part of all technologies, they allow you to intelligently connect and control 5G / 6G + IoT + BD + AI.
Conclusions. 5G and 6G high-speed networks, Internet of Things technology, cloud computing, big data analysis and artificial intelligence are necessary conditions for the further development of the digital economy.
Keywords: communication networks, big data, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence.
1. 5G and the impact it will have on our global economy. URL: https://bazisgroup.com/5g-and-the-impact-it-will-have-on-our-global-economy
2. Gritsenko V.I., Surovtsev I.V., Babak O.V. 5G wireless communication system. Cybernetics and computer engineering. 2019, N. 3 (197), pp. 5-19. (in Ukrainian).
3. 6G. The Next Hyper-Connected. Experience for All. URL: https://cdn.codeground.org/nsr/ downloads/researchareas/6G%20Vision.pdf
4. IoT technology stack – from IoT devices, sensors, actuators and gateways to IoT platforms IoT. URL: https://www.i-scoop.eu/internet-of-things-guide/iot-technology-stack-devices-gateways-platforms/
5. Business guide to Industrial IoT (Industrial Internet of Things). URL: https://www.i-scoop.eu/internet-of-things-guide/industrial-internet-things-iiot-saving-costs-innovation/
6. Cloud, Fog and Edge Computing: Differences and Prospects for Technology Development. URL: https://news.rambler.ru/other/42893517-oblachnye-tumannye-i-granichnye-vychisleniya-otlichiya-i-perspektivy-razvitiya-tehnologiy/ (in Russian).
7. Development of 5G networks in the world. URL: https://www.tadviser.ru/index.php/ Статья:Развитие_сетей_5G_в_мире (in Russian).
8. 6G – the sixth generation of mobile communications. URL: https://www.tadviser.ru/index.php/ Статья:6G_(шестое_поколение_мобильной_связи) (in Russian).
9. Big Date. URL: https://www.it.ua/ru/knowledge-base/technology-innovation/big-data-bolshie-dannye
10. W. Saad, M. Bennis and M. Chen, A Vision of 6G Wireless Systems: Applications, Trends, Technologies, and Open Research Problems. IEEE Network. Vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 134-142, May/June 2020,
11. Y. Zhao, G. Yu, H. Xu. 6G Mobile Communication Network: Vision, Challenges and Key Technologies SCIENTIA SINICA Information. 2019, vol. 49, issue 8, pp. 963-987 (in Chinese), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1360/N112019-00033
12. Artificial Intelligence. URL: https://www.it.ua/ru/knowledge-base/technology-innovation/artificial-intelligence (in Russian).
13. Benjamin Jokela. Merging Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things. Control Engineering Russia. 2019, N2 (80), pp. 70-72. URL: https://controleng.ru/wp-content/uploads/8070.pdf (in Russian).
14. Accelerating city transformation using frontier technologies. A U4SSC deliverable. URL: https://www.itu.int/en/publications/Documents/tsb/2020-U4SSC-Deliverable-Accelerating-city-transformation/index.html
15. 6G will be 8000 times faster than 5G. iXBT.com. URL: https://www.ixbt.com/news/ 2020/02/03/6g-8000-5g.html (in Russian).
16. Rozenberg I.N. Intelligent control. Modern management technology. ISSN 2226-9339. 2017, N4 (76). URL: https://sovman.ru/article/7608/(in Russian).