Kibern. vyčisl. teh., 2018, Issue 3 (193), pp.
1 International Research and Training Centre for Information Technologies
and Systems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Glushkov ave., 40, Kyiv, 03187, Ukraine
2 State Institution “V.P. Komisarenko Institute of Endocrinology and Metabolism of National Academy of Medical Sciences MS of Ukraine”, 69, Vyshgorodska St., Kyiv, 04114, Ukraine
3 National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Peremogy ave 37, Kyiv, 03056, Ukraine
INFORMATIONAL DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR MONITORING AND CORRECTING SOMATIC HEALTH
Introduction. Somatic health is the most important component of human health. It is the physical status that has a responsible role in the material and energy provision of the functioning of the physiological systems of the organism and their maintenance within the boundaries of the homeostatic norm. Emphasis on the motivation and self-control of their health, on an adequate orientation in the use of modern health-saving technologies is relevant.
The purpose of the paper is to create a decision support system for increasing awareness of the health status and improve the efficiency of correcting the state of somatic health by using modern computer and mobile technologies.
Methods. The paper describes the information technology of quantitative assessment and correction of a person’s physical health, which is based on the information-structural model of a person’s physical health. A software-algorithmic complex has been developed for use in personal computers and mobile applications to support decision-making in the selection of recreational activities.
Results: The information structure of physical health was developed from the viewpoint of management theory, taking into account the subjective-objective aspects of evaluation and the multidimensionality of the research object. To support decision making in assessing health status and selecting preventive measures, a set of computer programs “HEALTH-ENERGY BALANCE ” has been developed. The basis of the complex is the modules “Early Diagnosis” — for assessing the condition and “Energobalance” – to support decision making when choosing a balanced diet, adequate activity and daily energy costs. Given the current trends in the development of the mHealth industry, this software is adapted for use in mobile devices.
Conclusion.The developed technology allows, using non-invasive techniques, to quantify the state of physical health. Depending on the position of the evaluation criterion on the diagnostic scale, the user is given the opportunity to choose the appropriate recreational techniques and minimize the mismatch between the energy value of the food ration and energy expenditure in selecting the activity mode. Implementation of the developed algorithms in mobile Android applications to the smartphone increases the effectiveness of supporting independent decision-making when organizing the life of the user.
Keywords: somatic health, automated information technology, objectively-subjective evaluation, software, mobile applications.
- З Health Ukrainians: frightening statistics. URL: https://comments.ua/society/593551-zdorove-ukraintsev-pugayushchaya-statistika.html. (Last accessed: 08.02.18.)
- Nazarova E.N, Zhilov Yu. D. Fundamentals of a healthy lifestyle. Moscow: Academy, 2013. 256 p. (in Russian)
- Apanasenko G.L. Individual health: theory and practice of management, information aspects. Meditsinskaya informatika i inzheneriya. 2009. № 4. P. 61–64. (in Russian)
- Dartau L.A, Misernitsky Yu.L., Stefanyuk A.R. Human health and quality of life: problems and management features. Moscow: SINTEG, 2009. 400 p. (in Russian)
- Chestnov OP, Boytsov S.A., Kulikov A.A., Baturin D. Mobile health: world experience and perspectives. Profilakticheskaya meditsina. 2014. Vol. 17. №. 4. P. 3–9.
- Apanasenko G.L. Valeology: first results and immediate prospects. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul’tury. 2001. № 6. P. 2–8. (in Russian)
- Ivanova S.S, Stafeeva A.V. Substantial aspects of physical, mental and social health and the possibility of forming their harmonious correlation. Fundamental’nyye issledovaniya. 2014. No. 11 (part 12). P. 2729–2733. (in Russian)
- Gritsenko V.I, Vovk M.I., Kotova A.B. and outhers. Bioecomedicine. Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 2001. 318 p. (in Russian)
- Gritsenko V.I., Kotova A.B., Kiforenko S.I. et al. Information technology in biology and medicine. Course of lectures: the textbook. Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 2007. 382 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Pustovoit O.G., Kotova A.B, Kiforenko S.I. Information technology research and management of human physical health. Upravlyayushchiye sistemy i mashiny. 2010.
№ 3. P. 70–77. (in Russian)
- Kotova A.B., Belov V.M. Human Health: Challenges, Methods, Approaches. Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 2017. 132 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Kiforenko S.I., Kotova A.B. Multidimensionality as a basis for the systemic evaluation of health. Kibernetika i vychislitel’naya tekhnika. 2006. Iss. 150. P. 60–69. (in Russian)
- Cooper K. Aerobics for well-being [2 nd ed. additional, revised]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport, 1989. 224 p. (in Russian)
- Apanasenko G.L. Diagnosis of individual health. Sovremennyye reabilitatsionnyye tekhnologii. 2012. № 8. P. 64–69. (in Russian)
- Landa B.H. Methods for the integrated assessment of physical development and physical fitness: Textbook. allowance. Moscow : Sovetskiy sport, 2011. 348 p. (in Russian).
- Nikiforov G.S. Psychology of professional health. St. Petersburg: Rech’, 2006. 408p. (in Russian).
- Cooper’s motor tests. URL: http://ggym.ru/kuper.php#sthash.66u3jT5v.dpuf. (Last accessed: 31.01.18.)
- Baevsky R.M. Assessment of adaptive capabilities of the body and the problem of restorative medicine. Vestnik vosstanovitel’noy meditsiny. 2004. № 2. P. 18–22. (in Russian).
- Belov V.M., Kotova A.B., Dubovenko M. N., Kiforenko S.I. Computer program “System of express diagnostics of a state of health”: a certificate of registration of copyright law on the work №37242, Ukraine. — 04/03/2011.
- Kiforenko S.I., Kravchenko V.V. Information and technological aspects of monitoring and evaluation of physical health. Visnyk KNU. Seriya Kibernetyka. 2014. №1(14).
P. 27–32. (in Russian).
- Makaricheva V.V. Computer decision support system for the integrated assessment of physical health. Visnyk KNU. Seriya Kibernetyka. 2016. №1(164). P. 15–20. (in Russian).
- WHO. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases (report of the joint WHO – FAO expert consultation). 2003. 196 p. (in Russian).
- WHO. Resolutions and reports. Global Strategy on Diet, Physical Activity and Health (WHA57.17, 2004). 2004. 18 p. (in Russian).
- On Approval of the Norms of Physiological Needs of the Population of Ukraine in the Basic Nutrients and Energy. Order of 09.03.2017 № 1073 of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1206-17. (Last accessed: 26.01.18)
- Energy costs for various activities. Guidelines. URL: http://docplayer.ru/26767072-Ministerstvo-zdravoohraneniya-ukrainy-gigiena-pitaniya.html. (Last accessed: 01.03.18)
- WHO. Innovative methods of care for chronic conditions: the main elements for action (global report 2002). 2002. 92 p. (in Russian).
- Kiforenko S.I., Kotova A.B., Lavrenyuk N.V., Ivaskiva E.Yu. Diagostics of diabetes mellitus. Progressive information technology. Upravlyayushchiye sistemy i mashiny. 2015. № 4. P.67-71. (in Russian).