The journal accepts original papers not published or submitted for publishing elsewhere.
There is no paper processing charges or any other fees related to the journal publication.
Paper format and structure
- The paper should be prepared in Microsoft Word. Please refer to the recommended template.
- The paper should be structured as follows: Title, Authors, Introduction, Problem Statement, Purpose, Methods (if necessary), Results, Conclusion, References, Grant/Financial support information (optional).
- Formatting (in case you cannot use the template): page size A4, main text -Times New Roman 12, line spacing 1.5. All margins are 2 cm. Width of tables, graphics, and equations should not exceed 12 cm.
Figures and images formats: *.tiff, *.bmp, *.jpg (300dpi).
For equations please use MathType or Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 (recommended font size 10.5, 8.5, 7.5, 14, 10).
Recommended length is 16-20 pages including tables, embedded graphics, and references.
- References: The sources should be numbered according to their occurrence in the text and referenced by numbers in square brackets. For the reference format, please check the template.
- The paper should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org together with a one-page structured abstract containing the following sections: authors, title, introduction, purpose, results, conclusion, keywords. See the template for example.
- The journal publishes abstracts in Ukrainian and English. You may wish to submit a structured abstract in Ukrainian, otherwise the translation will be provided by the journal.
- Besides being incorporated in the paper, all images should be submitted as separate files.
- Author information for all authors, including: full name, academic degree and rank (if applicable), position, affiliation, postal address of the organization, e-mail (to be indicated both in print and e-versions), ORCID or Research-ID (optional).
- Final version of the paper should be accompanied by the information indicated above in separate files (abstracts, images, author information). Additionally, the corresponding author should provide a copy of the last page of the paper signed by all authors as their consent for publishing and the licensing agreement signed by all authors (*.pdf , *.jpg).
- The paper is screened by the Executive Editor and the Chief Editor for meeting the basic requirements and checked for the plagiarism using Plagiarisma and other recommended services. The papers that passed screening are assigned to the Editorial Board members for reviewing. The corresponding author is notified by the Executive Editor within 3 working days whether the paper is accepted for the review.
- The paper is studied by two independent experts, at least one of them being a member of the Editorial Board, for double- blind peer-review. They provide the Executive Editor their comments and recommendations to accept/reject the paper according to the review form. The decision is made by the Editorial Board, which may request additional review in case of controversy.
- The reviewing normally takes 3-4 weeks, and then the author is notified about the results and is provided with the reviewers’ comments to be addressed in the final version of the paper. Detailed comments may be provided within the text of the paper.
- If the author does not agree with the comments or cannot accomplish the final version within 2 weeks, he/she should contact the Executive Editor who is responsible for coordination.
- The corresponding author is responsible for assuring that all his/her co-authors checked the final version and signed the last page as their consent for publishing. A copy of the signed last page should be returned as a photo-copy or a scanned copy by the email.
Authors retain copyright and publishing rights without restrictions with an acknowledgement of the initial publication in this journal.