Issue 183, article 3
Khokhlov Yevgenii M., President of Scientific and Methodological Center of Process Analysis, Borshchagovskaya st. 109/141, ap.102, Kiev, 03056
Hryshchenko Yurii V., PhD (Technics), Associate Professor of Avionics Department of Institute of Aeronavigation, National Aviation University of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, av. Kosmonavta Komarova, 1, Kiev, 03680,
Volodko Olga N. Student of Institute of Aeronavigation, National Aviation University of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, av. Kosmonavta Komarova, 1, Kiev, 03680,
METHOD OF DETERMINING THE QUALITY OF PILOTING BY THE CONTOURS OF CORRELATION FIELDS OF FLIGHT PARAMETER IN SPECIAL CONDITIONS. Kibernetika i vyčislitel’naâ tehnika, 2016, issue 183, pp.37-50
Introduction. Often during the operation aircraft of a new generation which has electronic on-board equipment (literally “flying computers”) there occur failures, where electronic failures are up to 70–80% and we can observe intensive trends of their increasing. One way or another all resonance aircraft incidents (Sknilov, Smolensk, Cam Ranh, etc.) have technological causes (causa finales) which are– integrated avionics failures — control systems or security systems.
A significant number of aircraft accidents and serious incidents occur due to technical causes — failures of avionics and onboard equipment. This work for the first time examined avionics failures as random cyclic processes and ways of detecting them.
The purpose of the article is to develop and establish a method for determining the quality of piloting by the contours of the correlation fields of flight parameters which is based on the analysis aviation accidents and simulation experiments.
Results. The proposed method of determining the quality of piloting by the contours (contour figures) of correlation fields of flight parameters is that by determining the presence or absence of areas of contour figures of correlation fields of flight parameters, the first signs of absence or occurrence of failures of avionics in complicated flight conditions are determined.
Conclusions. The method for determining the quality of piloting by the contours (contour figures) of correlation fields of flight parameters, failures avionics and onboard equipment shows sufficient efficacy for creating analyzers of first signs of failures.
At the complex failures which are associated with the transition from the suitable for flight path sections to not suitable for flight areas and vice versa, we may observe the effects of complete transformation and conversion of plane contour figures in the linear configuration.
At the failures which are not associated with the transition to not suitable for flight path sections, we may observe the effects of compression and reduction of the area of contour figures (contours) of correlation fields.
Transition to the analysis of contours of correlation fields at recognizing contour figure is limited for signs of complex failures with 4-6 reference frames in the identification of the presence or absence of contour area. It is essential for the analysis of fast failures, cycles of which are comparable with the time of sensorimotor reaction of aircraft operators.
Keywords: quality of pilotage, contour, correlation field, human factor.
- Gribov V.M., Grischenko Y.V., Skripets A.V. Reliability of avionics systems. Part 1. Definition, values, failure models, evaluation methods. Study guide. Kiev: Book publisher NAU, 2006, 324 p.
- V. D. Gulenko, Y. V. Hryshchenko, B.V. Gribov. Modelling and evakuating of visible loss of direction of bank angle by crew according to modal disposal of flight parameters. Kibernetika i vyčislitelʹnaâ tehnika, 2010, 160, pp. 43–56.
- Mikeladze V.G., Titov V.M. Basic geometrical and aerodynamical characteristics of aircrafts and cruise missiles. Moscow: “Engineering”, 1974, 152 p.
- Dianov V.N. Conceptual peculiarities of non-failure devices construction. M.: Automatization and telematics, №7, 2012, pp. 119–138.
- Viner N. Cybernetics. Part 6. Gestalt and concept. Moscow: Publishing house “Soviet radio”, 1958, pp. 167–178.
- Khokhlov Y.M. Polozhevets H.A., Hryshchenko Y.V., Tkachenko A.O. Method of determination of the first features of factor resonance of aviation operator. Patent in Ukraine №39943. 25.03.2009
- Manturov O.V., Solntsev Y.N., Sorkin Y.N. Math definition dictionary. Moscow: “Enlightment”, 1965, 539 p.
- Kopysov S.P., Ponomarev L.B., Rychkov V.N. Calculations of non-structured grade for distributed calculations. Siberia school — parallel calculation seminar. Tomsk: Tomsk University publishing, 2005, pp. 19–25.
- Toponar V.A. Want to be heard. Magazin Airfreight, 2006, №11 (march), pp. 7–8.