Issue 184, article 7
KVT, 2016, Issue 184, pp.84-94
CONSILIUM METHOD FOR ESTIMATING DIAGNOSTIC CONCLUSION OF NEUROLOGIST
Zlepko S.M.1, Tymchyk S.V.1, Lepiohina H.S.2
1Vinnytsia National Technical University, Vinnytsia, Ukraine
2Skadovsk Central District Hospital, Skadovsk, Ukraine
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction. The current stage of development of health information systems and technology is characterized by the fact that the most frequently used component of their structures is a workstation (AEWP) specialist. AEWPs are integrating with instrumentations and the computing system, ensuring the fulfillment of the set of basic functions. It is essential to reduce the risk by creating a specialized workstation of a neurologist and the development of consultation method.
The purpose is to improve the quality of medical care for children with motor disabilities through the development of a consultation method for the evaluation of the conclusions adopted by the neurologist.
Results. Proposed consultation method for the evaluation of the diagnostic conclusions child neurologist at the ambiguous and threatening situations. The method is based on selecting and evaluating the competence of experts, and then receive their average assessment and group assessment decision.
Conclusions. Thus, the introduction to the AEWP of the doctor-neurologist two circuits decision structure, where the first — is the level of the doctor, and the second — level panel of doctors for real threat of newborn life situations, a systematic approach to the problem of diagnostics and treatment of motor disorders in children in the perinatal period of life has been achieved.
Keywords: automation equipped working place (AEWP), children’s neurologist, a subsystem of decision-making, expert consultation, evaluation matrix, weights
- INTERIN — medical information systems. Group Interin. Available at: http://www.interin.ru/.
- AEWP obstetrician and automation of the women’s clinic. Information Portal «Lektsii.Net». Available at: http://lektsii.net/1-101185.html.
- Hardware-software complex for assessment of the mother and fetus FS: presentation. Tomsk Polytechnic University. Department of Medical and Industrial Electronics. Available at: http://www.myshared.ru/slide/992397
- Kobrinskiy B.A. The logic of the argument in making medical decisions. STI, Ser. 2, 2001, № 9, pp. 1–8.
- Functions of the medical council, the order of . The legal department “of the Faculty of Medical Law”. LLC “Faculty of Medical Law“. Available at: http://www.kormed.ru/pravila-okazaniya-meduslug/konsilium-vrachei/funktsii-konsiliuma-vrachey-poryadok-raboty
- Taran T.A. The formalization of the arguments on the basis of reasoning when making decisions in conflict situations. STI, Ser. 2,1998, № 9, pp. 23–33.
- Zlepko S.M., Kovalenko A.S., Prudius P.G. et.al. Automation equipped working place (for example, AEWP therapist). Proc. of the 3rd International Scientific Conference “Information Technologies and Computer Engineering”, Vinnitsya, 29th –31t May 2012, Vinnitsya : VNTU, 2012, pp. 68–69.
- Azarhov O.Yu., Zlepko S.M., Kosmach L.V. et.al. Features building strategy “telemedicine consultation” for rehabilitation of patients in residual period. Measuring and computing in technological processes materials. XII International Scientific Conference (3d–8th June 2013, Odessa); Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications named after O.S.Popov, Odesa — Khmel’nyts’kyy: KNU, 2013, P.115.
- Azarhov O.Yu., Shtofel D.H., Timchik S.V. et. al. Hardware-software complex “Automated workplace chief doctor”. Information technology, science, engineering, technology, education, health. Abstracts XIX International Scientific Conference in 4 parts, Kharkiv, 15th–17th May 2012, Kharkiv : NTU «KPI», P. III, p. 65.
- Zinchenko S.G. The project is a multidisciplinary consulting center in the Donets-Dnieper economic region of Ukraine. Economy: Problems and hopes practices. Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. Dnipropetrovs’k : «Science and education», 2000, Publ.9, pp.66–72.