Kibern. vyčisl. teh., 2015, Issue 182, pp.
V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the National Academy of Sciences
of Ukraine (Kiev)
MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE SHORT- AND MEDIUM-TERM ADAPTATION OF RESPIRATORY SYSTEM OF THE PERSONS WORKING IN EXTREME CONDITIONS OF HIGH MOUNTAINS
Introduction. In addition to experimental studies in recent years the methods of mathematical modeling of individual functional systems and the whole organism in certain situations are widely used, the results of which complement the system of experimental data and allow to make a more complete assessment of the functional state of the organism.
Purpose. To explore on a mathematical model of the respiratory system the functional mechanisms of adaptation of the respiratory system to the conditions of mountain meteorological factors for persons performing heavy exercise in a hypobaric hypoxia.
Results. The model, that describes transport and mass exchange of respiratory gases in the respiratory tract, the alveolar space, blood and tissues with use of ordinary nonlinear differential equations, for the mathematical analysis of the adaptive capacity of the organism hypoxia of various etiologies is used. The regulation is based on a compromise resolution of conflicts arising between the tissues and organs in the struggle for oxygen in a deficit. On the basis of this model, the models of short time and medium adaptation persons performing heavy physical activity in a midlands are created. Results of simulation experiment are presented.
Conclusion. The article presents a mathematical model of short-term and medium term adaptation FRS for rescuers and the results of the numerical analysis of this model. On this basis, the practical recommendations for the selection of the persons, that are exposed to the combined effects of hypobaric hypoxia and the hypermetabolic hypoxia, are given.
Keywords: short-term adaptation, medium term adaptation, respiration system, hypobaric hypoxia, hypermetabolic hypoxia, reliability, mathematical model of respiratory system.
- Onopchuk Yu.N. Homeostasis function of the respiratory system as a result of in-system and system-environment interaction // Bioekomedicine. Unified Information Space — Kiev — 2001. — P.59–81(in Russian)
- Onopchuk Y.N., Beloshitsky P.V. Aralova N.I. On the question of reliability of functional systems // Cybernetics and computing tehnics. 1999. — Vol. 122. — P. 72–89 (in Russian)
- Polinkevich K.B., Onopchuk Y.N. Conflicts in the regulation of the main function of the respiratory system of the body, and mathematical models of their solution // Cybernetics. — 1986. — № 3. — P. 100–104.
- Bіloshitsky P.V. Klyuchko O.M., Onopchuk Y.N. Research results of the problems of adaptation by Ukrainian scientists on Elbrus // Vіsn. NAU. — 2008. — № 1. — P. 102–108.
- Onopchuk Y.M., Bіloshitsky P.V. Klyuchko O.M. Creation of mathematical models for the research by Ukrainian scientists on Elbrus. // Vіsn. NAU. — 2008. — № 3. — P. 146–155.