Kibern. vyčisl. teh., 2015, Issue 181, pp.
Hryshchenko Y.V., Skrypets A.V., Tronko V.D.
National Aviation University of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (Kiev)
ANALYSIS OF THE CORRELATION FUNCTION OF THE GLIDESLOPE LANDING PATHS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT HUMAN FACTOR
Introduction. Nowadays, proportion of accidents caused by the human factor (HF) is 80-90%. Despite the fact that these events are unlikely to happen, due to them at one time hundreds of lives may be taken away. Previous research works at assessment of change of integral-differential motor dynamic stereotype (IDDS) of pilot showed that the negative impact on the crew of factor overlays (FO) is simultaneously operating factors that often are imitated by failures in complex aircraft simulator significantly affect the quality of piloting technique (QPT). Stress caused by FO also leads to faulty actions. Simulation of FO action by implementation of complex failures on the simulator opens great opportunities for antistress training of pilots and the rest of the crew. Research has shown that in training certification centers approximately 70% of the pilots have no resistance to FO and the same pilots show the phenomenon of amplification of IDDS (PAIDDS), which is negative that there is an increase in the amplitude of the control motions that the operator does not notice without special training and equipment. It should be noted that the approach phase is the most accidental [1-3].
Motion Path of aircraft allows to determine the level of operator’s training, its psycho-physiological condition and quality of all elements of the aircraft. More common problem statement is how to define the technical and psychological state of the operator-machine-environment (SOME) at approaching the landing.
The purpose of this work is to determine opportunities and formation of mathematical models of the aircraft control by correlation functions while entering the glide path to improve the quality of landing.
Conclusions. In this study there is established that is possible to control the trajectory of the aircraft on glide path by the correlation function by our proposed formulas, especially: description of the correlation function without influence of factor overlaps and on the glide path with periodic factor overlap.
There are considered various options entering the glide path of an aircraft. We derive the numerical values of influence of timeliness of entrance to the glidepath on the quality of the landing at the outstrip and delay and it is shown that the correlation function of delay on outstrip is decreasing faster. It is concluded that the delay in entering the glide path by the pilot is more dangerous than outstrip.
The obtained results require the implementation in production technology of flight to improve the quality of trajectory control of the aircraft movement.
Keywords: correlation function, the human factor, glissade, flying.
- Hryshchenko Yu.V. Amplification phenomenon of the dynamic stereotype of pilot under the influence of complex failures // Ergonomic flight safety issues: Collection of scientific tracts. — K.: KCAEI,К. 1987. — P. 87–91 (in Russian).
- Hryshchenko Yu.V. Analysis of changes in the dynamic stereotype of pilots in flight training on an integrated simulator of aircraft — Cybernetics and computer engineering: Interdepartmental collection of scientific papers. — K.: Publishing house “Academperіodics” NAS of Ukraine, 2004. — Edition. 142. — P. 35–40 (in Russian).
- Hryshchenko Y.V. Mathematical Description Amplification Phenomenon of Integral-Differential Motive Dynamic Stereotype // Methods and Systems of Navigation and Motion Control // Y.V. Hryshchenko, A. V. Skripets, V. D. Tronko / IEEE 3rd International Conference (October 14–17, 2014) — Kyiv, Ukraine, pp. 71–74.
- Norbert Wiener. Cybernetics or control and communication in the animal and the machine. — M .: “Soviet Radio”, 1958. — 327 p. (in Russian).
- Aleksandr Venttsel. The course of the theory of random processes. — M. : “Science”, 1975. — 320 p. (in Russian).
- Boris Levin. The theory of stochastic processes and its application in electronics. — M. : “Soviet Radio”, 1957. — 496 p. (in Russian).