Kibern. vyčisl. teh., 2015, Issue 179, pp 4-14.
Surovtsev Igor V., PhD (Engineering), Senior Researcher of System Modeling Department of International Research and Training Center for Information Technologies and Systems of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, av. Acad. Glushkova, 40, Kiev, 03187, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFORMATION OF DATA STRUCTURE IN DETERMINING THE CONCENTRATION BY METHODS OF INVERSION CHRONOPOTENTIOMETRY
Introduction. The complexity of direct measurement of the inversion time for the original signal in determining the concentration of toxic elements by inversion chronopotentiometry in the sample solution was not possible to determine its less than 0.1 mkg/ml.
Purpose. Necessary to create information technology of measurement the concentration of toxic elements in liquid tests of objects surrounding by methods of inversion chronopotentiometry, which let possibility essentially to increase sensitiveness and reliability in determent of the concentration.
Results. Using work out of information technology determining the concentration of toxic elements in liquid tests of inversion chronopotentiometry in apparatus the analyzer allow to increase until 14 elements, to increase sensitiveness until 0,0001 mkg/ml and to improve repetition of measurements the concentration.
Conclusion. Information technology has a universal character and can be applied for the analysis of signals of different nature, in which the values are monotonically increasing or decreasing.
Keywords: transformation of the data structure, methods of inversion chronopotentiometry, modeling, information technology.
- Karnaukhov A.I., Grynevych V.V., Skobets E.M. Differential variant of inversion chronopotentiometry with a given resistance in oxidative circuit. Ukrainian chemical journal, 1973, no. 39, pp. 710–714 (in Ukrainian).
- Karnaukhov A.I., Galimova V.M., Galimov K.R. Theory inversion chronopotentiometry with a given resistance of circuit. Scientific Visnyk of NAU, 2000, no. 32, pp. 204–209 (in Ukrainian).
- Galimov K.R., Lavrynenko V.I., Serebryannikov J.L., Tsepkov G.V. The device for pretreating polarograms. Patent 1407241 USSR: Int.C1. G01N27/26, 1988 (in Russian).
- Vasilyev V.I. Induction and reduction in problems of extrapolation. Cybernetics and Computer Engineering, 1998, no. 116, pp. 65–81(in Russian).
- Vasilyev V.I., Surovtsev I.V. Practical aspects of the theory of reduction in problems of detection and modelling regularities. Control System and Computers, 2001, no. 1, pp.6–15 (in Russian).
- Surovtsev I.V., Galimova V.M., Babak O.V. Method for histogram digital filtration of chrono-potentiometric data. Patent 96367 Ukraine, Int.C1. (2006) G01N 27/48, 2011 (in Ukrainian).
- Surovtsev I.V., Tatarinov A.E., Galimov S.K. The modeling of the Differential Chronopotentiograms by the Sum of Normal Distributions. Control System and Computers, 2009, no. 5, pp.40–45 (in Russian).
- Surovtsev I.V., Martynov I.A., Galimova V.M., Babak O.V. Device for measurement of concentration of heavy metals. Patent 96375 Ukraine, Int.C1. (2006) G01N 27/48, 2011 (in Ukrainian).
- Surovtsev I.V., Kopilevych V.A., Galimova V.M., Martynov I.A., Babak O.V. Analog-digital electro-chemical device for measurement of parameters of solutions. Patent 104062 Ukraine, Int.C1. (2006) G01N 27/48, 2013 (in Ukrainian).
- Surovtsev I.V., Galimov S.K., Martynov I.A., Babak O.V., Galimova V.M. Device for measurement of concentration of toxic elements. Patent 107412 Ukraine, Int.C1. (2006) G01N 27/48, 2014 (in Ukrainian).
- Surovtsev I.V., Babak O.V., Tatarinov O.E., Kryzhanovskyi Y.A. System for axle-by-axle weighing on platform scales. Patent 106013 Ukraine, Int.C1. (2006) G01G 19/02, 2014 (in Ukrainian).