Kibern. vyčisl. teh., 2017, Issue 2 (188), pp.
Aralova N.I., senior researcher of department of optimization of controlled processes
Institute of cybernetics of National Academy of Science of Ukraine,
Acad. Glushkov ave., 40, Kiev, 03680 GSP, Ukraine
RESERCH THE ROLE OF HYPOXIA, HYPERCAPHNIA AND HYPOMETABOLISM IN THE REGULATION OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM IN THEIR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL DISTURBANCES BASED ON THE MATHEMATICAL MODEL
Introduction. Under conditions of the physical exertion and human presence on the altitude, the oxygen deficiency in tissues occurs. For a theoretical study of the role of various mechanisms in the regulation of the respiratory system, the use of the mathematical model for the transport of respiratory gases in the body was proposed.
Purpose. Researches of the role of hypoxia, hypercapnia and hypometabolism in external and internal disturbances, based on the mathematical model of the respiratory system.
Results. On the mathematical model of respiratory gas transport in the dynamics of the respiratory cycle, as control parameters, pulmonary ventilation, minute blood volume and local blood flow, as well as self-regulation mechanisms — respiratory muscles, cardiac muscle and smooth muscle vessels — were used. It resolved the conflict situation that arises between the managers and the executive tissues in the fight for oxygen. An analysis of the results of numerical experiments in simulating hypoxia and hypoxic hypoxia and their comparison with experimental data was made.
Conclusion. The proposed approach can be useful in assessing the role of hypoxia, hypercapnia and hypometabolism in the disturbances of the internal and external environment in the process of human vital activity under extreme conditions and leads to the formulation of new tasks in the physiology of sports, work and leisure.
Keywords: Mathematical model of respiratory gas transport, load hypoxia, hypoxic hypoxia, regulation of the respiratory system, disturbing effects, oxygen deficiency.
- Polinkevich K.B., Onopchuk Yu.N. Conflict situations of regulating ofthe basic function of the body’s breathing and mathematical models for their resolution. Cyberne–
tics. 1986. № 3. P. 100–104 (in Russian).
- Bioecomedicine. Unified informative space / ed. IN AND. Grytsenko. Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 2001. 314 p. (in Russian).
- Filippov M.M. Modes of mass transfer of oxygen and carbon dioxide in muscle activity. Special and clinical physiology of hypoxic conditions. Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 1979. 3. P. 208–214 (in Russian).
- Secondary tissue hypoxia / under the general. Ed. A.Z. Kolchinskaya. K.: Nauk. dumka. 1983. 253 p. (in Russian).
- Kolchinskaya A.Z. On the classification of hypoxic states. Pathological physiology and experiment. Therapy. 1981. Issue 4. P. 9–10 (in Russian).
- Mudrik V.I. Features of the development of oxygen deficiency in humans under the influence of muscular activity of moderate intensity. Special and clinical physiology of hypoxic conditions. Kiev: Nauk.duma, 1979. 3. P. 173–178 (in Russian).
- Lyabakh E.G. Study of hypoxia in skeletal muscle on a mathematical model. Special and clinical physiology of hypoxic states. Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 1979. 2. P. 189–194 (in Russian).
- Kolchinskaya A.Z., Misyura I.N., Mankovskaya A.G. Breathing and oxygen regimes of dolphins. Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 1980. 332 p. (in Russian).
- Filippov A.F. Differential equations with discontinuous right-hand side. M.: Nauka, 1985. 224p. (in Russian).
- Breslav IS Physiology of respiration. Physiologist. Journal of the USSR. 1979. 15. No 1. P. 3–14 (in Russian).
- Molchanova N.I., Marchenko D.I. On the role of hypoxia in the self-regulation of the respiratory system at the physical load. Cybernetics. 1986. No 4. P. 93–96 (in Russian).
- Onopchuk Yu.N. Equilibrium systems and transient processes in the systems of external respiration and circulation. Research on the mathematical model. Cybernetics. 1991.
No 1. P. 136–139. (in Russian).
- Grabova NI, Onopchuk Yu.N., Portnichenko V.I. Mathematical models of hypometa-bolism as a mechanism of adaptation of the functional state of the human body. Computer Mathematics. 2009. № 1. P.120–129 (in Russian).
- Marchuk G.I. Mathematical modeling in the problem of the environment. M . : Nauka, 1982. 320 p. (in Russian).
- Bobriakova I.L. Mathematical modeling of the hypometabolism of the human body. Cybernetics and computer technology. 2014. Issue.178. P. 64–69.