Komar Nikolai N., Researcher of Intelligent Control Department of International Research and Training Center for Information Technologies and Systems of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, av. Acad. Glushkova, 40, c. Kiev, 03680,
Pavlov Vadim V., Dr. of Engineering, Prof., Head of Intelligent Control Department of International Research and Training Center for Information Technologies and Systems of of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, av. Acad. Glushkova, 40, Kiev, 03680,
MODEL OF SPATIAL MOVEMENT OF THE AIRCRAFT FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION OF TASK OF IMPROVING THE QUALITY AND SAFETY OF FLIGHT. Kibernetika i vyčislitel’naâ tehnika, 2016, issue 183, pp. 69-78.
Introduction. The article discusses the question of the necessity to create an aircraft control system having the properties of survivability and fault tolerance.
The purpose of the article is to show the usage of computer modeling as a tool for the achievement of an acceptable level of safety and quality control of the aircraft in various emergency situations related to the impact of external disturbances, faults and their combinations.
Results. The authors proposed the usage of a computer model of the aircraft altitude and velocity control system, developed in the MatLab Simulink with the use of advantages of the combined systems, and the theory of invariance. The model of aircraft movement in the longitudinal plane is created. This model is based on the physical parameters of the aircraft and its aerodynamics and takes into account the effect of the turbulent atmosphere. It is shown that using such model is possible to conduct research for solving problems related to the dynamics of flight.
Conclusion. It is shown that the usage of computer modeling as a tool of mathematical modeling to create adaptive automatic control system is proposed.
Keywords: automatic control system, flight safety, invariance, failure, disturbance, computer model.
- Pavlov V.V., Voloshenyuk D.А., Volkov А.Е. Тhe concept of management networkcentric landing planes on the free path of with technology of conflict situations. Kibernetika i vyčislitelʹnaâ tehnika, 2014, №. 178, рр. 36–51 (in Russian).
- Nikolaev L.F. Аerodynamics and flight dynamics of transport aircraft. Moscow: Transport, 1990, 392 p. (in Russian).
- Pavlov V.V., Kopytova E.A. Distributed compensation scheme of perturbations of dynamical systems. Kibernetika i vyčislitelʹnaâ tehnika, 2012, №. 167, рр. 3–14 (in Russian).
- Kublanov M.S. Mathematical modeling of problems of flight operation of the aircraft during takeoff and landing: monograph. Moscow: RIO MGTU GA, 2013, 270 p. (in Russian).
- Investigation of the effect of wind shear on the behavior of the aircraft, the possibility of its registration and parry: report. Kazan: Kazan Aviation Institute, 1982, 98 p. (in Russian).
- Kukhtenko A.I. The problem of invariance in automation. Kiev: Gostekhizdat the USSR, 1963, 376 p. (in Russian).
- Stevens B.L., Lewis F.L. Aircraft Control and Simulation. NY: John Wiley & sons, Inc., 2003, 664 p.
- Anderson J.D. Introduction To Flight. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1989, 376 p.
- Chambers J.R. Modeling flight: the role of dynamically scaled free-flight models in support of NASA’s aerospace programs. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 2010, 200 p.
- Umair A. 3-DOF Longitudinal Flight Simulation Modeling And Design Using MATLAB/SIMULINK: Thesis. Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada, 2012, 54 p.
- Pavlov V.V. Invariance and autonomy of nonlinear control systems. Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1971, 271 p. (in Russian).
- Bodner V.A. Aircraft control systems. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 1973, 506 p. (in Russian).
- Petrov K.P. Aerodynamics of elements of aircraft. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 1985, 272 p. (in Russian).
- Vorobiev V.G., Kuznetsov S.V. Automatic flight control of aircraft. Moscow. Transport, 1995, 448 p. (in Russian).