Cybernetics and Computer Engineering, 2019, 3 (197), pp.
Barseghyan V.R., DSc (Phys and Math), Professor,
Leading Researcher of the Institute of Mechanics
of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia,
Professor of the Faculty of Mathematics
and Mechanics of Yerevan State University
Yerevan State University, Institute of Mechanics of NAS of Armenia
18, Bakunts st., 0033, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
THE PROBLEM OF CONTROL OF MEMBRANE VIBRATIONS WITH NON-SEPARATED MULTIPOINT CONDITIONS AT INTERMEDIATE MOMENTS OF TIME
Introduction. Many control processes from various fields of science and technology lead to the necessity to study multipoint boundary value problems of control, in which, along with classical boundary conditions, non-separated multi-point intermediate conditions are also given. A characteristic feature of multipoint boundary value problems of control is the presence of non-separated conditions at several intermediate points of the study interval. Such control problems have important applied and theoretical value, a necessity naturally arises for their investigation in various settings. In this article, the problem of control of vibrations of a rectangular membrane with given initial, final conditions and non-separated values of the deflection function and velocities at intermediate moments of time is considered.
The purpose of the article is to develop a constructive approach to construct a function of control action to control the vibrations of a rectangular membrane with given initial, final conditions and non-separated (non-local) values of the deflection and velocities of membrane points at intermediate moments of time.
Results. By the method of separation of variables, the problem is reduced to the problem of control of ordinary differential equations with given initial, final, and non-separated multipoint intermediate conditions. Using the methods of the theory of control of finite-dimensional systems with multipoint intermediate conditions, a control action to control vibrations of a rectangular membrane is constructed.
Keywords: control of vibrations, membrane vibration, intermediate values, non-separated multipoint conditions.
- Butkovskiy A.G. Methods of the systems control with distributed parameters. Moscow: Nauka. 1975. (in Russian).
- Sirazetdinov T.K. Systems optimization with distributed parameters. Moscow: Nauka. 1977. (in Russian)
- Znamenskaya, L.N. Control of elastic vibrations. Moscow: FIZMATLIT. 2004. (in Russian)
- Kopets M.M. Optimal control of vibrations of a rectangular membrane. Kibernetika i vyčislitelnaâ tehnika. 2014. Iss. 177, pp. 28–42. (in Russian).
- Barseghyan V.R. Control of Compound Dynamic Systems and of Systems with Multipoint Intermediate Conditions. Moscow: Nauka. 2016. (in Russian).
- Barseghyan V.R. and Barseghyan T.V. On an Approach to the Problems of Control of Dynamic System with Nonseparated Multipoint Intermediate Conditions. Automation and Remote Control, 2015, Vol. 76, no 4, pp. 549–559.
- Barseghyan V.R., Saakyan, M. A. The optimal control of wire vibration in the states of the given intermediate periods of time. Proc. of NAS RA: Mechanics, 2008, 61(2), pp. 52–60. (in Russian)
- Barseghyan V.R. Optimal control of a membrane vibration with fixed intermediate states. Proceedings of YSU. 1998. 188 (1), pp. 24–29. (in Russian).
- Barseghyan V.R. On the problem of boundary control of string oscillations with given states at intermediate moments of time. Proceedings The XIth All-Russian Congress on Basic Problems of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (Kazan, 20-24th of Aug, 2015), Kazan, 2015. part 1. P. 354–356. (in Russian).
- Barseghyan V.R. About one problem of optimal boundaery control of string vibrations with restrictions in the intermediate moment of time. Proceedings of the 11th International Chetaev Conference. Analytical mechanics, stability and control (Kazan, 14 – 18th of June, 2017). Kazan, 2017. Vol. 3, part 1. P. 119–125. (in Russian).
- Korzyuk V.I., Kozlovskia I.S. Two-point boundary problem for the equation of string vibration with the given velocity at the certain moment of time. Proceedings of the Institute of Math. NAS of Belarus. 2010. 18(2), pp. 22–35. (in Russian).
- Korzyuk V.I., Kozlovskia I.S. Two-point boundary problem for the equation of string vibration with the given velocity at the certain moment of time. Proceedings of the Institute of Math. NAS of Belarus. 2010. 19(1). pp. 62–70. (in Russian).
- Makarov A.A., Levkin D.A. Multipoint boundary value problemfor pseudodierential equations in multilayer. Vistnyk of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Ser. Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. 2014. № 1120. Vol. 69, pp. 64–74. (in Ukrainian).
- Assanova A.T., Imanchiev A.E On the solvability of a nonlocal boundary value problem for a loadedhyperbolic equations with multi-point conditions. Bulletin of the Karaganda University. Series: Mathematics. 2016, no 1 (81), pp. 15–20. (in Russian).
- Bakirova E.A., Kadirbayeva Zh.M. On a Solvability of Linear Multipoint Boundary Value Problem for the Loaded Differential Equations. Izvestiya NAS RK. Ser. fiz.-mat., 2016, Vol. 5, no 309, pp. 168–175. (in Russian).
- Krasovsky N.N. The Theory of Motion Control. Moscow: Nauka. 1968. (in Russian).
- Zubov V.I. Lectures on the Theory of Control. Moscow: Nauka. 1975. (in Russian).