Kibern. vyčisl. teh., 2015, Issue 179, pp 81-92.
Pashinskaia Svetlana L., Junior researcher of the Medical Informatics Department of the Marzeev’s Institute of Hygiene and Medical Ecology of the National Medical Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Popudrenko st., 50, Kiev, 02094, Ukraine, email: email@example.com
Antomonov Mikhail Yu., Dr (Biology), Prof., Head of Medical Informatics Department of Marzeev’s Institute of Hygiene and Medical Ecology of the National Medical Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Popudrenko st., 50. Kiev, 02094, Ukraine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVERSE PROBLEMS OF INTEGRATED EVALUATION: IDENTIFICATION OF CRITICAL COMPONENTS OF HEALTH AND ECOLOGICAL SITUATION
Introduction. Integrated assessment of environmental quality in medical ecological research used different mathematical structures that are often weighted sum of expression of all reported hazards. The problem of optimal formation of integrated indicators is the direct problem of integral evaluation.
The purpose of paper is to develop methods, algorithms, computational formulas and software implementation for solving the inverse problem of the integral evaluation — identifying destabilizing factors in the assessment of ecological and hygienic objects.
Results. Realization of this aim requires the formulation and solution of problems phased: express processing of data array; the selection of informative features; construction of an integrated evaluation.
Algorithm of construction integrated evaluation is implemented as follows: the calculation of the normalized equivalents of selected indicators; calculation of weighted average grade of the objects on the normalized equivalents; calculation shifted integrated evaluation, as the square root of the product of the minimum and weighted average; comparison of average and shifted integrated evaluation; identification of critical elements.
The paper presents an automated technology analysis and evaluation of the primary indicators in order to optimize their list to calculate the integral evaluation. The technology allows working with arrays having outliers and missing data. We consider a phased construction of an integrated assessment. The nonlinear algorithm of integration indicator formation and the method for identifying critical elements were developed.
Conclusions. The proposed technology allows to quickly implementing the processing of the data array, to bring it to a format suitable for further, more detailed analysis and to form an integrated assessment. The results of processing may be performed within the environmental and medical objects; identify objects with the most adverse environmental conditions and disease. Calculation of displaced integral indicators shows destabilizing elements in the system of indicators.
Keywords: integrated evaluation, ecological and hygienic objects, medical and ecological research.
- Lemeshko B.Yu., Rogozhnikov A.P. Investigation of the features and power of some of the criteria of normality. Metrologiya, 2009, no 4, pp. 3–24 (in Russian).
- Vasil’yev V.I.., Shevchenko A.I. Recovery of missing data in empirical tables. Iskusstvennyy intellect, 2003, no 3, pp. 317–324 (in Russian).
- Zloba Ye., Yatskiv I. Statistical methods for recovery of missing data. Computer Modeling & New Technologies, 2002. Vol. 6. no 1. pp. 51–61 (in Russian).
- Bakumenko L.P., Korotkov P.A. Integral assessment of the quality and environmental sustainability of the region (on the example of the Republic of Mari El). Prikladnaya ekonometrika. 2008, no 1(9), pp. 73–92 (in Russian).
- Pavlov S. B. Ekologіchny rizik for Health Protection of the population. Meditsinskiye issledovaniya, 2001. T. 1, issue 1, pp. 16–19 (in Ukrainian).
- Antomonov M.Yu. Mathematical processing and analysis of medical and biological data. Kiev: Malyi druk, 2006. 558 p (in Russian).
- Shuyskiy V.F., Zantsinskaya T.P., Petrov D.S. Quantification and valuation of complex anthropogenic impact on macrozoobenthos. Sb. nauch. tr. GosNIORKH, issue 326. 2000, pp. 137–144 (in Russian).
- Faynzilberg L.S. Plausible, but wrong decisions in the construction of diagnostic rules. Materialy vosmoy distantsionnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiyem. «Sistemy podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy. Teoriya i praktika. SPPR ’2012». Kiev, IPMMS NAN Ukrainy, 2012, pp. 31–34 (in Russian).