Kibern. vyčisl. teh., 2015, Issue 181, pp.
Zhytomyr Military Institute n. a. S.P. Koroljov
SITUATION SYNTHESIS OF AUTOMATED SYSTEM OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING INFORMATION
Introduction. Modern management processes are characterized by a comprehensive computerization of the process, high dynamic changes in the environment, and the density of the flow of conflict situations (CS) of various kinds. The main factor in achieving the goals of effective management becomes all-encompassing information support provided by the union in a single integrated environment all stakeholders: sensory component; information processing system with the operational staff — forming a system for collecting and processing information (SCPI); consumer information. The results of the application of modern SCPI prove the existence of problems in their design philosophy and mathematical foundations of functioning in solving problems of structural synthesis and processing.
Purpose. Development of the mathematical foundations of situational structure synthesis SCPI and efficient data processing methods in terms of their considerable redundancy, the dynamics of change of the current situation and the flux density of the CS.
Results. Methodology situational structure synthesis automated SCPI should include: formation SCPI information model based on fractal structures; detection and identification of the current CS; situational structural and parametric synthesis SCPI arisen for the CS; estimation of effectiveness of fusion and if necessary correction of previous stages; repeat all stages of the methodology for the next CS.
Formation of SCPI information model based on fractal structures due to their properties: self-similarity, fractional dimension, scale invariance, hierarchy — ensures that the generated model requirements. Implementation of information processing in SCPI based on the method of joint processing of measurement models of self-organization and trees with statistical inference and fuzzy approaches.
Conclusion. Effective implementation of the aims SCPI implemented: introduction ideologies open, distributed, information-management systems that are invariant in structure to the level of control; using technologies protected networks and principles of unification; cyclical processes of collection, storage and processing of information.
Keywords: information system, contingency management, fractal.
- Morozov A.O., Kuzmenko G.Ye., Lytvynov V.A. The situational centres. The theory and practice: the collection of articles. Kiev : Vydavnyctvo SP “Intertehnodruk”, 2009, 346 p.
- Shirman Ya.D. Radio electronic systems. Bases of construction and theory: reference book. Moscov : Radiotehnika, 2007, 512 p. (in Russian).
- Tsvirkun A.D. Fundamentals of structure synthesis of complex systems. Мoscov : Nauka, 1982, 200 p. (in Russian).
- Zhdanyuk B.F. Fundamentals of statistical processing trajectory measurements. Мoscov : Sovetskoe radio, 1978, 350 p. (in Russian).
- Pospelov D.A. Contingency management theory and practice. Мoscov : Nauka, 1986, 288 p. (in Russian).
- Ivahnenko A.G. Inductive method of self-organizing models of complex systems. Кiev : Naukova dumka, 1981, 296 p. (in Russian).
- Kuznetsova V.L., Rakov M.A. Self-organising in technical systems. Kiev : Naukova dumka, 1987, 200 p. (in Russian).
- Semenov A.S. Fractal developing architectures. Managing large systems, 2010, Special Edition 30.1 “Network models in control”, pp. 91–103. (in Russian).
- Danik Yu.G., Pisarchuk A.A. The technique of structural and parametric synthesis of complex ergatic distributed information management system respondштп to conflict situations. Problems of management and informatics, 2014, no. 2, pp. 80–101. (in Russian).
- Puhov G.E. Differential transformations and mathematical modeling of physical processes. Kiev : Naukova Dumka, 1986, 159 p. (in Russian).
- Pisarchuk A.A. The concept of identification of controlled situations on the basis
of self-organization of diverse attributes. Cybernetics and Computer Science, 2014, no. 178, pp. 66–81. (in Russian).
- Rotshteyn A.P. Intelligent identification technology: fuzzy sets, genetic algorithms, neural networks. Vinnitsa : Universam-Vinnycja, 1999, 320 p. (in Russian).